Fascination Ore | 3 days - 2 nights
Located in the heart of Austria, in Hochsteiermark, the Styrian Iron Road offers an exciting journey through the past and present of ore mining and processing into iron and steel over a length of around 100 kilometers, the center of Archduke Johann's work and Austria's synonym for an impressive mining-historical past in the midst of tremendous natural scenery.
In addition to the imposing Erzberg in Eisenerz, where ore has been mined for 1300 years, the region boasts a total of 12 museums dedicated to mining history. Monuments such as the Radwerk IV iron museum, the only one of its kind in Europe, and the Erzberg railroad are world-renowned.
Check into our Romantik Industry design suite, unique in Austria and a tribute to the region's heavy industry. Get an initial overview of the mining history of the region in the cultural quarter of the city of Leoben. Book an incomparable Hauly ride on the Erzberg (27.4. - 31.10), visit the underground labyrinth of the Erzberg, enjoy a nostalgic ride on the Erzbergbahn from Vordernberg to Eisenerz and visit the museums on the Styrian Iron Road. We are happy to help you with your planning.
To round off the day in comfort, we have reserved a table for you in the Arkadenhof restaurant or in the Schwarzer Hund wine arbor, where a 3-course menu of your choice awaits you.
The package includes:
- 2 nights in our Suite Industry Romantic
- First filling of the minibar
- Admission to the Leoben City Museum
- 3-course "romantic" menu in our partner restaurant Arkadenhof
- 3-course menu of your choice in the Schwarzer Hund wine bar
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Free W-lan throughout the hotel
- Discounted parking tickets in the underground garage
- Reduced daily admission to the Aisa Spa water and sauna adventure world
Optionally bookable subject to availability:
- Hauly ride on the Erzberg adventure
- Tour of the Erzberg show mine
- Ride on the Erzberg Railway
- Admission to museums on the Styrian Iron Road
Package per person in a double room: ....€ 378,00 Half board and overnight tax included
The package is also bookable for 2 days / 1 night on request.
Please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your stay.
1 booking date available
|Mon, Jan. 1. 2024
|Tue, Dec. 31. 2024