Good - Better - Gösser | 3 days - 2 nights
Welcome to "Gösser"-land
Gösser stands for the best beer – naturally brewed from 100% Austrian raw materials. Highest quality, purest nature and living tradition give Gösser a very special character.
After your arrival you will move into your Gösser-Suite and you can also treat yourself to a freshly tapped Gösserbier from the room's own tap.
Enjoy the evening with a beer culinary with various types of beer in the oldest brewery restaurant in Leoben, the Arkadenhof restaurant directly on the main square.
In the morning, our rich buffet breakfast awaits you.
Freshly strengthened, you will go on a guided tour of the brewery museum in Göss. You can experience up close what is special about Gösser and seal it with a sip of freshly tapped Gösser.
Afterwards, immerse yourself in the Asia Spa Leoben, where you can relax in the sauna and relaxation area.
To round off the day nicely, we have again reserved a table for you in the Arkadenhof restaurant, where a "genuinely Styrian" 3-course choice menu awaits you.
To avoid stress at check-out on the day of departure, you can keep your room until 1 p.m.
The package includes:
- 2 nights in our Gösser-Suite with freshly tapped beer from the room's own tap included
- Beer culinary incl. 4 different kinds of beer in the restaurant Arkadenhof
- Tour of the brewery museum "Gösseum" incl. beer tasting and pretzel
- 3-course "genuine Styrian" menu of choice in the restaurant Arkadenhof
- Full-day admission to the Asia Spa Leoben incl. sauna and relaxation area
- Beer-chocolate on departure
- free WLAN throughout the house
- Late check-out at 1 p.m.
- Discounted parking tickets in the underground garage
Package per person in a double room: ....€ 281,50 overnight tax included
Extension night per person in a double room: ....€ 81,00 overnight tax included
The package is also bookable for 2 days / 1 night on request.
Please contact us in advance at email@example.com if you wish to change your stay.
1 booking date available
|Annual price 2023||Sun, Jan. 1. 2023||Sun, Dec. 31. 2023||€ 281.50||booking|